If this is your first time placing an order with us and you're wondering how our store works, then take a few moments to go through this quick recap on how to get your photograph printed with us.
1) From our Home Page you can go directly to our Catalogue Tab (marked in red) and select from our canvas or fine art paper options. In this case, we're clicking on "Canvas Singles".
2) This will take you to the main Canvas Singles page where you can scroll through our most popular sizes. And speaking of sizes, each canvas is scaled to size so that you can get an idea of how it will work on your wall.
3) Once you've decided on the size for your canvas print (In this example it's 20x30) just click on the picture and you'll be taken to the 20x30 canvas order page. From there you select the drop down menu "Print Options" and decide if you'd like us to just print your photo on canvas or print and gallery wrap it so that it's ready to hang on your wall. To confirm that your selection has been made, check the shopping cart symbol in the upper right corner. You should now see a "1" indicating that you have one canvas ready to purchase.
4) Once you've decided on the print options, it's time to upload your file to us. Simply click on the Image Upload button and you will be guided step by step through the process of selecting the file on your computer that you want printed.
5) Now it's time to head over to the Checkout area and you can do that by clicking on the Shopping Cart symbol up in the upper right corner. You're cart page will look something like this and you'll want to check your basket, making sure it has everything there that you've order. Once you've confirmed the contents you'll want to figure out shipping costs and you'll see the bottom of the page has an area to enter you province and postal code. Once you've filled that in, you'll be given 3 options. Canada Post Parcel takes 5 to 10 days and Purolator takes between 2 and 5 days and at the final stage of check out you'll get to select which option works for you. Next select "Checkout" and that will take you to a new page where you'll provide us with your name, address etc and from there you'll go to the payment section, choose delivery method and provide your credit card information. And that's it! About two to three weeks later your brand new canvas print should be arriving at your place!